Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jen Ludwin Update

I recieved another update from my contact at Roger Bacon. It all appears to be going as well as can be hoped/expected.

As soon as she's out of the ICU, I'll be up to visit her.

Subject: Jenny update
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 10:22 AM

Greetings!

Sometimes, no news means not-bad news. Mostly, in this case, that holds to be true.

I spoke with Sandy last night and Dave on Sunday. Jenny is still in ICU; will be for some undetermined time, I believe, and then rehab for months. She is having good days and bad days and having lots of procedures done. I cannot imagine. Her lungs are progressing to where the doctors expect them to be at this time.  Her mental health is good; they have figured ways for her to communicate her needs and feelings. She even watched movies and football Sunday night! She is awake and responsive more than before.

Again, Sandy and Dave Ludwin both expressed gratitude for all of the prayers, good wishes, and food sent their way from the Bacon community and beyond. Thanks for your prayers and help!

No comments: