Wednesday, December 2, 2009

(care)olers

I haven't written much on here about this, but I am heading up the formation of a non-profit group called (care)cincinnati. Our main outreach is called (care)olers. Read all about it by clicking here.

I have TONS of bags that I can give to you to fill. I'm going to get some business cards with our information on the front and a shopping list on the back. If you are interested in passing some out, just let me know. Even if 25% of them come back, that would be hundreds of bags. Awesome. Just...awesome.

We are working with some venues downtown to get approval for singing and I am trying to coordinate with a shelter or homeless organization to coordinate a distribution of the bags on the afternoon of December 19th.

If you are interested in helping in some way, please contact me through this blog or through the website above.

Peace,
BPJ

No comments: