Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jenny Ludwin Update #2




I just recieved another email that was from Jenny's mother to my former colleague. Please pray even harder, if that's possible...Jen is struggling mightily.
From: Jenny's Mom
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 10:56 AM
To: Teacher at Roger Bacon
Subject: Re: Jen

Jen is worse and we are getting close to having pull life support. If she survives there will be amputation of toes and fingertips and they are worried about brain and lung damage. Temp and heart rate are going wacky right now.
It's not good news, but it's the only news that I have. Please pray hard...very hard.

Peace,
BPJ

P.S. If you are reading this because of the link from facebook put up around noon on 10/22/09, know that I can't read any messages or comments because I am at work. If you need to talk to me for some reason, you can email me. To get my email address, just click on the photo to the right and then click on the link in my "About Me" page that says "Email".

No comments: